These are our recently grown faves. Let us know what you think about them and enjoy!
While everyone’s body reacts at least a little differently to the various cannabinoids in different strains of marijuana, from our experience, the majority of ppl seem to react similarly; the reviews and strain effects detailed on leafly.com can be a useful guide and the strain links are listed below.
- Super Sour Diesel – Sativa
- Leafly details: Super Sour Diesel
- Feelings: Energetic, Creative, Uplifted
- Grape OG – Indica
- Leafly details: Grape OG
- Note: Happy, Creative, Uplifted
- Durban Poison – Sativa
- Leafly details: Durban Poison
- Feelings: Energetic, Focused, Uplifted
- Amherst Sour Diesel – Hybrid
- Leafly details: Amherst Sour Diesel
- Feelings: Tingly, Uplifted, Happy
- Girl Scout Cookies (aka GSC) – Hybrid
- Leafly details: Girl Scout Cookies (GSC)
- Feelings: Hungry, Happy, Giggly
- Strawberry Cough – Sativa
- Leafly details: Strawberry Cough
- Feelings: Energetic, Uplifted, Talkative
- Fruity Pebbles – Hybrid
- Leafly details: Fruity Pebbles
- Feelings: Giggly, Happy, Uplifted
Sativas are generally more energetic, Indicas(In da couch) are generally more of a body high that can produce the couch lock effect, and Hybrids are somewhere in between. There is much more complexity to it than that ofcourse; each strain contains different concentrations of about 100 possible mind altering cannabinoids. Our recommendation is to try different strains and see which best resonates with you; you may not like one Sativa strain but another might blow you away in the best way.